There are a host of places to visit in and around Delhi. No matter what your interests, this vibrant city has lots to offer!
- Soak in the richness of the splendid Mughal architecture from the historical monuments like the Red Fort, Qutub Minar and Humayun’s Tomb.
- Witness the pride of the nation, reflected in the India Gate, Rajpath and Rastrapati Bhawan, to name a few.
- Museum lovers have a wide array to choose from – The National Museum, Gandhi Smriti and the Mahatma Gandhi Memorial, The National Crafts Museum, The National Rail Museum and the Jantar Mantar Observatory, to name a few.
- If you’re the one to veer towards lush green open spaces, there is the National Zoological Park and Lodhi Gardens.
- The city prides itself in its numerous market places like Sarojini Nagar, Janpath, Shahpur Jaat, Khan Market, Daryaganj Sunday Book Market and Chandni Chowk market.
- Connaught Place and the Hauz Khas Complex, with their eating joints and exclusive stores, are other major attractions, especially for the youngsters.
- For the spiritually and/or religiously inclined, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, The Lotus Temple, Jama Masjid and Akshardham are some of the places that cannot be missed.