Bemarking- The Marketing Club of the Institute of Management, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is pleased to invite you to the annual Mega Blitz Event “Marketing Wits-2019”. Emboldened by the stupendous success of Marketing Wits-2018, Bemarking is attempting bigger strides and a tougher climb this year. The event would unfold through a series of innovative tasks to be completed by students amidst intense competition and high voltage drama. The event would officially kick-start from Saturday, August 24, 2019, and the Grand Finale is scheduled on Wednesday, September 11, 2019.
- Art of Selling – “Sell Hard & Prosper”
- Product Development – “Embrace Innovation”
- Shark Tank- “Dare You Go”
- Street Play – “Jago Re - Social Cause”
- Start your Venture- “The Venturist”
- Marketing Campaign – “Make a Mark”
Please brace yourself as this event unveils itself you would also witness several surprise elements, including games, activities, guests and so much more. To ensure that we begin well, you are requested to carefully read through the instructions given below.
- Four Teams comprising of First-Year (MBA) and Second-Year (PGDM) Students are formed using Judgmental Sampling Technique.
- Each Team should nominate a Captain and Vice-captain (Senior & Junior), a boy-girl combination is mandatory.
- Each Team should submit their Team Name, Team Logo and Punchline on or before 4:30 PM, Monday (Aug 26, 2019).
- Each Team should capture the journey of MarketingWits-19 to create a Video Montage for the Grand Finale.
- Zero Tolerance for any Damages to the College Property.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that the premises are preserved clean and tidy.
- Team captains are responsible for the Team.
- Active participation of each member of the team will be appreciated.
- Kindly follow the guidelines for respective tasks which will be shared in the subsequent emails.
- No team member will be allowed to miss any of the scheduled classes to prepare for any of the tasks assigned as part of Marketing Wits-2019.