Guest lecture: Mr. Sameer Chadha
February 13, 2019
A guest session by Mr. Sameer Chaddha was organized on February 13, 2019.
An eminent speaker with an experience of 23 years in the field of Sales and Marketing of Solutions for Networking, Unified Communications, Software, Applications, IT Services, Data Digitisation, IP Telephony, KTS, IT Products, Solutions and Services in Govt, Corporate, Education and Channels. He has handled North Region and Country Operations for brands like Siemens (Country head), Alliance Business (GM) and Prognosis (President).
The talk revolved around trending issues and personal tips of improving skillsets. He spoke on
- The need to develop a better understanding of the growing industries and emerging job opportunities pertaining to it.
- How to develop an opportunistic approach and on getting a chance how we must not let it go.
- The increasing significance of machine learning and learning algorithms being a management student
- The importance of acquiring the right set of skills to enter and sustain in the industry
- The prominence of bringing clarity in career goals by drawing a road map to achieve long term goals
The need to be dedicated and sincere during the internship programme and the impact of this on interviews in the future