- Computer Labs: Students, faculty, and staff from all departments may use the facilities of the computer lab equipped with networked computers, professional software suites, scanners, printers, and related equipment. The Computer lab specializes in digitization of high volume of raw data for comprehensive e-governance projects, Data capturing and transmitting, need based solution, technology integration etc. All computer labs offer 2-sided black and white laser printing. Student accounts are automatically enabled to print, and charges are processed via their student portal
- Software: An extensive software library is maintained in all labs. Instructors may request specific software for course use.
State-of-the-art infrastructure amidst greenery is the hallmark of the CHRIST, Delhi NCR campus. The institution provides students with a resource-rich library seamlessly integrated with the campus with audio-visual-enabled classrooms add to the ambience of this institution of higher learning.
A library is indispensable to an institution. The CHRIST library has well trained staff and an automated library system to enhance the user’s experience with a wide range of academic resources such as books, periodicals, online periodicals, databases, back volumes, CDs/DVDs, project reports, audio / video cassettes, and question banks.
Total No of Titles in Library: 3780
Total No of Journals: 36
Total No of Online Databases: 2 (Jgate & Proquest)
Library Facility & Services
- Online Databases
- Internet & Wi fi Facility
- SMS facility for all Library Transaction
- Locker Facility
- Discussion Room
- News Papers
- Journal Archive
Library code of conduct
- ID card is a must for all library transactions. ID cards are non-transferable.
- Users are requested to maintain silence in the library.
- CHRIST-Delhi NCR campus, dress-code is applicable while visiting library on all occasions.
- The library reading area should be used only for reference and consultation of resource materials.
- Use of mobile phone is prohibited
The objective of the language laboratory is to develop and refine the language skills of our students. It has its own software packages for training the students. The teacher in charge is available during college hours for student consultation and to conduct ongoing courses.
Language labs offer the following
Text, images, audio and video can easily be integrated; teachers can alter materials to fit their requirements
- Learners can record their own voice and play back the recordings, interact with each other and the teacher, and store results
- Teachers can intervene and control the learners’ computers via the teacher’s console, track of learners’ work, etc.
- Self-access for independent learning which includes access to resources outside class
The purpose of a language lab is to involve students to actively participate in language learning exercises and get more practice than otherwise possible in a traditional classroom environment.
Common components in language lab:
- Teacher has a computer with appropriate software for conducting language exercises
- Teacher and students wear headsets that block outside sounds and disturbances
- Students have a media player/recorder for listening to audio and recording speech
- Teacher and student positions are connected via LAN (local area network), in some cases also via separate audio cabling.
- A server computer or a separate storage device is often used to store lesson materials in a digital format.
The prayer hall
The prayer hall is open during college hours & students and staff of all faiths are welcome to a quiet & prayerful time
The CHRIST Mobile app is an initiative to improve the mobile experience of students, faculty, staff, visitors, and neighbours who interact with CHRIST’s campus and community. CHRIST CHRIST2.0 now has native applications for Android and iOS operating systems, as well as a mobile web application accessible to on smartphones.
Apps available with CHRIST Mobile platform include:
Messages – Receive targeted alerts about class cancellations, club events, weather advisories,
Emergency notifications and more directly from the mobile application on your phone.
Calendar – Keep better track of important College, class and extracurricular activities and events.
News – Get the latest up-to-the minute information about what's happening on and around
Videos – Post and view videos for class and entertainment right from your mobile device
Photos – Post and view Photos for class and entertainment right from your mobile device
Attendance – Keep track of daily attendance
Results – Get all the Exam results in one click
Live TV– Watch the live programs in and around the campus