Department of Commerce has a dynamic research culture. Some of our research related activities are mentioned as follows:
- More than seventy percent of our faculties have Ph.D. degree from prestigious Universities across the country.
- Faculties are actively involved in research paper publication, Minor and Major Research Projects, Filing Patents etc.
- The University administration also encourages faculty members to pursue post-doctoral fellowships and other career advancement programs from different institutions.
- Faculty exchange programs with partner Universities across the world is a salient feature which provides international exposure to our teachers.
- An International Conference is organised every year in collaboration with International Management Association (USA) which is attended by academicians, experts and professionals from diverse areas.
- An annual Seminar named Samshodhan is exclusively organized for PG students to hone research writing and presentation skills.