Selection process results will be available on https://appncr.christuniversity.in according to the Important Dates section. Selected candidates will receive an E-Offer of admission that will be valid up to the date mentioned in the Offer of admission.
All selected candidates must note that admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Selected candidates must download the offer of admission on the ‘Application Status’ link on the University website.
To process admission
All original marks cards and one set of photocopies must be submitted for verification at the time of admission as mentioned below
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing/passing their exam in March – June - 2021], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before 15 July 2021.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2021 will be intimated during the admission process.
For any queries at any given time during the application and admission process, you may contact us through the following Email ID’s:
CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR Campus
Mariam Nagar, Meerut Road,
Delhi NCR Ghaziabad - 201003
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 1800-123-3212
Between: Monday to Friday: 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, Saturday: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
(Office remains closed on Sundays, Government Holidays and Any special events)
1. Admission Registration fee of INR 5000/ (Non Refundable)
2. Programme fee as per the below table
|Year||All Indian States||NRI||SAARC / Africa / OCI / PIO / ASEAN||Other Foreign Nationals|
|1||145,000 INR||215,000 INR||3500 USD||4000 USD|
|2||145,000 INR||215,000 INR||3500 USD||4000 USD|
|3||145,000 INR||215,000 INR||3500 USD||4000 USD|
Time of Payment: All the candidates have to pay the I Year fee immediately after confirmation of the admission. II & III Year fee must be remitted before the commencement of final examinations of II and IV Semesters respectively.
It is to be noted that though the fee is fixed for three years, there may be a periodic nominal increase to meet the rise in costs.
1. NRI fee is applicable for first year for candidates who have studied foreign syllabus (has to be approved by UGC / AIU) in the qualifying examination of study in India. (The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
(The above condition is not applicable to NRI and candidates applied under NRI Category).
2. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
2.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
2.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category.
3. To claim Indian / Delhi NCR category fee, the candidates should have studied last 7 years in India / Delhi NCR. (Not applicable for OCI, PIO and Foreign Nationals).
4. Admission registration fee of INR 5000/- is non-refundable in the event of cancellation of admission. This fee will be apart from cancellation charges if any applicable.
5. All Candidates If “Selected” after appearing for the final selection process, The fee may be paid through the following option:
Candidates falling under any of the below mentioned categories must apply under the International Student Category:
International students coming from Non-English speaking countries should:
Candidates without the above pre-qualifications will have to enroll either for
Note: The International Student category fee structure is binding for the full duration of the programme and cannot be transferred /changed in between.
Candidates from the above listed categories having pursued Indian Educational qualification and who may have applied under the Indian States Category will have to pay the International Student Category Fee. The decision of the Admission committee is final.
Candidates seeking admission through International Student category (Foreign Nationals/PIO/OCI) will have a separate application process, with the following options to apply for any programme at Christ University.
Email ID for any clarifications: email@example.com
Students are welcome to apply under the Non Resident Indian category for the programmes offered by the University
Students who fall under any of the following classifications can apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the programme
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
2. Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit.
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution / agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
4. Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India..
5. NRI fee is applicable for the full duration of the programme for candidates who;
5.1. Have pursued and completed their last qualifying exam from outside India.
5.2. Are NRI and candidates who have applied under NRI category
Admission to all programmes is based on academic achievement and CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Selection Process. Candidates should submit the final results of class 12 on or before July 15th of the admission year.
Applicants must read through the Selection process, Fee Structure and other details under the preferred programme given on our website before proceeding with the application process.
Graduates of BA in Media and Public Affairs will get better employment and internship opportunities with media houses, content industry, think tanks, policy research units of the union and state governments and NGOs/NPOs in the development sector. Also, the interdisciplinary approach incorporated in the course will greatly help those who aspire towards a career in the civil services. Further, Delhi’s clout as the political capital and rapid economic expansion in the entire NCR region will bring immense employment potential for the students of this programme.
Mariam Nagar, Meerut Road, Delhi NCR
Ghaziabad - 201003
EXCELLENCE AND SERVICE
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is a nurturing ground for an individual's holistic development to make effective contribution to the society in a dynamic environment.